GET ALIGNED WITH YOUR HIGHER PURPOSE
AND THRIVE IN TIMES OF TRANSITION
I feel so blessed
that you are here!
I feel so blessed and honoured that you are here!
My name is Effie and I am
a trained & certified
Transformational Life Coach
specializing in Transitions
My name is Effie and I am a trained & certified Transformational Life Coach specializing in Transitions Life Coaching.
I help ambitious and driven professionals to clarify their intentions and set their path to find a true career and life alignment while they go through some stretching, challenging and difficult times in their lives.
For instance, in their workplaces:
re-organisation, redundancy, moving abroad due to work, a new employer or employee change of role, or even redundancy.
In their personal lives:
parenthood, marriage, divorce, mid-life, injury, change of career, illness and bereavement.
Whatever the transition you are going through right now, I am here to empower you to find your High Purpose, even when you are going through all sorts of different life transitions, and to live a life that is truly aligned with your High Purpose by identifying the obstacles and unlocking your full potential .
Are you Someone Who…
• Is currently going through a major life Transition?
• Has reached a crossroad in your life – personally and/or professionally?
• Believes there must be more to life than this?
• Has not found your Highest potential – the best version of you?
• Feels there are never enough hours in the day to achieve what you want?
• Has lost focus and direction in your life, career or business?
• Would like to achieve those ‘unfulfilled’ dreams and ambitions?
What is Transformational Life Coaching?
• Transformational Coaching is a powerful combination of core principles such as: psychological, humanistic, integrative, and Holistic principles.
• These core principles create a style of coaching that is rich in inquiry, collaboration, reflection, and boldness.
What life coaching is not:
• Uncovering, analysing and healing issues
in your emotional past.
• Nagging – you’ve got relatives for that!